Get UP TO $500 OFF MSRP on Borla Exhaust Systems

uc?export=view&id=1Rn1lsHPMyZq6OKdbhocLH

Get UP TO $500 OFF MSRP on select Borla Exhaust systems, headers and parts at Participating Dealers through 4/30/20.

More info: https://www.borla.com/promotions/give-yourself-a-win/

If you need any help, please call 1-877-462-6752 or email [email protected] (Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm PT).

Edited by ian@borla

If you click on the banner/pic it works, took me to Borla's site. Went to Summit Racing to try and verify and did not see it active from their end...

I'm not in the market but if I could get the 140550 for $520.99 I'd have a hard time staying away from it.catback.thumb.PNG.ba68bb7e861b9b942a663ad0b49aacb6.PNG

I assume “up to $500 off” is an intentional advertising tease which means different products have different discounts, with maybe one or a couple actually having that large of a discount.  I searched for the 140550 model as well, and Summit’s price was a 100 bucks less than all of the other dealers shown.  Still disappointing that the Borla special was not more significant though, in light of the marketing successfully causing us all to look into purchasing.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/10/2020 at 4:38 PM, the blur said:

bad link...

Thank you for bringing it to my attention!

On 4/11/2020 at 7:58 AM, onebohemian said:

I assume “up to $500 off” is an intentional advertising tease which means different products have different discounts, with maybe one or a couple actually having that large of a discount.  I searched for the 140550 model as well, and Summit’s price was a 100 bucks less than all of the other dealers shown.  Still disappointing that the Borla special was not more significant though, in light of the marketing successfully causing us all to look into purchasing.  

I do want to point out that Summit Racing's price is not MSRP. The MSRP is the full price on our website, however, you are correct in that some parts will have a more significant discount than others.