10 minutes ago, Pswa320 said:

Anyone know where behind the driver side tow hook grommet the block heater wire goes? I crawled underneath and didn’t see anything to connect to.

It's to the right of the tow hook in the front of the truck.  You should see the cover when you are staring at the tow hook

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Brian Quaderer said:

I looked but did not see where to to plug in the supplied cord to?

Help

-grover67

It is on the drivers side between the tow hook and foglight.  You should see a round flip up cover

On 6/16/2020 at 9:24 PM, Brian Quaderer said:

I looked but did not see where to to plug in the supplied cord to?

Help

-grover67

Got a chev or a gmc?

They're similar, but not the same. 

Sierra requires removal of a piece beside the drivers side fog light. 

Silverada it's beside the tow hook.

Manuals even come with a diagram.

It is '20 GMC AT4. I put it up on the ramps to get a better view the other night and chased out the wiring in the drivers side fog light area. I did find what I thought was the plug that was wire tied on top of a plastic support behind the fog light but it wasn't. I did check the owners manuals and all they reference is the location access by the driverside tow hook but not the plug in. 

Thanks for the help, not a big deal at this point as its summer, figure it out at some point

11 minutes ago, Brian Quaderer said:

It is '20 GMC AT4. I put it up on the ramps to get a better view the other night and chased out the wiring in the drivers side fog light area. I did find what I thought was the plug that was wire tied on top of a plastic support behind the fog light but it wasn't. I did check the owners manuals and all they reference is the location access by the driverside tow hook but not the plug in. 

Thanks for the help, not a big deal at this point as its summer, figure it out at some point

I didn't realize you had a sierra, as it is in a different spot. Look at page 215 for your location.

https://my.gmc.com/content/dam/gmownercenter/gmna/dynamic/manuals/2020/gmc/sierra-2500-3500/2020-gmc-sierra-owners-manual.pdf

4 hours ago, BurnsMax said:

I didn't realize you had a sierra, as it is in a different spot. Look at page 215 for your location.

https://my.gmc.com/content/dam/gmownercenter/gmna/dynamic/manuals/2020/gmc/sierra-2500-3500/2020-gmc-sierra-owners-manual.pdf

Thanks BurnsMax!

Not sure how I missed that!

All set for the cold

Yahoo Mail - No Subject.pdf