bds lift

9dc41afddfb6f095c6d0fa89f7b300c7.jpg
186e36e387c4c79eb8a7233072db82ce.jpg
Stock UCA’s are just fine. I’ve had several 5-7” lift kits through the years and BDS and Zone top the list with BDS having a slight edge due to warranty support...although I haven’t had to use it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ive got a 6 inch BDS lift. Stock uca, not going to replace them until they need replacing. 40,000 km and the truck rides awesome. I had the add a leaf but ended up taking it out and putting air bags in. I needed to get a new strut from bds BC the shop that installed the lift put an impact on the strut nut when tightening it and shared the top off, BDS over night shipped a replacement no charge or questions asked, just needed to see pictures. Great service, awesome lift. Id get another BDS or zone lift without thinking.6b3a4e40345875b354a1c67614a972e4.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Cwildman said:

Ive got a 6 inch BDS lift. Stock uca, not going to replace them until they need replacing. 40,000 km and the truck rides awesome. I had the add a leaf but ended up taking it out and putting air bags in. I needed to get a new strut from bds BC the shop that installed the lift put an impact on the strut nut when tightening it and shared the top off, BDS over night shipped a replacement no charge or questions asked, just needed to see pictures. Great service, awesome lift. Id get another BDS or zone lift without thinking.6b3a4e40345875b354a1c67614a972e4.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Great looking truck man. What wheel/tire setup you running? Happen to have any side profile shots?