2020 Tahoe ACC

I have a new 2020 Tahoe Premier Rst With adaptive cruise. The owners manual is very confusing on the use of ACC. In one column the manual says: " ACC Automatically Disengages ACC may automatically disengage and you will need to manually apply the brakes to slow the vehicle if: Your vehicle speed goes below the minimum speed of 16 km/h(10 mph)..The sensors are blocked..The Traction Control System(TCS) or electronic stability control system has activated or been disabled..The radar falsely reports a blockage when driving in a desert or remote area with no other vehicles or roadside objects. A DIC message may display to indicate that ACC is temporarily unavailable..There is a fault in the system.A message will appear on the DIC indicating that cruise is disengaging.The ACC active symbol will turn white when ACC is no longer active." which is what my truck does. In the next column it says:" Notification to Resume ACC ACC will maintain a following gap behind a detected vehicle and slow your vehicle to a stop behind the detected vehicle.If the stopped vehicle ahead has driven away and ACC has not resumed, the vehicle ahead indicator will flash as a reminder to check traffic ahead before proceeding. In addition, the left and right sides of the Safety Alert Seat will pulse three times, or three  beeps will sound. SeeAlert TypeandAdaptive Cruise Go NotifierinCollision/Detection SystemsunderVehicle Personalization0154.When the vehicle ahead drives away, press +RES or the accelerator pedal to resume cruise control.A DIC warning message may display indicating to shift to P (Park)before exiting the vehicle. See Vehicle Messages0153". Which I would really like my truck to do. (Which btw, my wife's CRV does Really well at half the price!)

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to make this work? Software? Parts? Etc.? In order to be of much use in stop and go traffic, it must bring you to a stop, and then be easily reset to follow. That disconnect at 10mph and not reset until 16mph is a pain, might as well not have it in my opinion.

I would like the answer to this as well. My understanding is that ACC disengages and you are in charge of driving from 10mph under, but you're right, the manual reads like it can be used for full stop/go.