Put myself in a pickle

Soooooo I done goofed. Hard. I got an '01 silverado half ton with a 5.3, and after replacing the knock sensors to get rid of my p0300 at high rpms, (hydroplaned on the highway and got about 3 inches of water in each knock sensor hole) I decided that I'm going to do an induction clean on the motor. I just changed the oil, got mad street fire coils on it, 8.5mm mad wires, and just a few things to get ready for boost. I got a bottle of seafoam from work, pull the brake booster, and start squirting all while the engine is running. No smoke. So me being me with my lack of chromosomes, I shut the truck off, unplug a maf, pull the intake off, start it, and spray into the tb while holding it open slightly to about 2k. No smoke. I get impatient. I didnt bother to read the instructions, because I got cocky. Now, the second stupidest thing I have every done while working on my truck is grabbing a bottle of marvel mystery oil, and just letting it drizzle down the intake while holding it to 2k. Yeah. I know. Like I said, I'm short on chromosomes. Now we got smoke. So I keep slowly pouring some in for about 2 minutes, and tell my buddy to go ahead and shut off the engine. I tell once, twice, three times, and he comes out of the cab with they key in his hand.... the engine is dieseling! It takes about 30 seconds to finally die. We all laugh, and I let it soak for about 30 minutes, and fire it back up. Now, I plugged everything back in, including the maf, and think, "so this should be kind of rough when I start it up, and k should get smoke," and boy was i right. Now the problem is, I'm still right. 2 weeks later, it's still running rough, and I mean ROUGH. Cold start without hesitation, but sumbitch is rattling like a god damn sarcophagus in '64. At lights, i got a fighting chance of it not stalling when I come to a stop. I've lost 90% of my power. I ended up tightening my exhaust gasket at first because is was leaking out of the back when I first did it, and it helped a lot for the first minute of going down the road, but when straight back to it when I made a u turn and went back to my buddies shop. So I replaced the passenger side exhaust manifold gasket, and tightened the flange to the y pipe. Nothing. Replaced the spark plugs. Nothing. Confirmed spark, and its consistent with every cylinder. Replaced the iac, and cleaned the tb. Nothing. Replaced the map. Nothing. Visually checked for vacuum leaks. Nothing. Replaced the fuel regulator. Nothing. Swapped relays with my horn. Nothing. This thing is for lack of a better term, a Ford. It has no power, I get ignition knock out the wazoo, it stalls, its angry, and it wants to die. I plan on 6.0 swapping the thing, but I need to make this thing run right again so can go pick up the motor. However, not all hope is lost, and I think I know which direction i need to go, but input from others would help. When I cleaned the tb, I sprayed some in the intake before I pulled it off. After I started it up, it ran flawlessly again for 2 seconds, then back to rough. And with the ignition knock, I wanna say it's a fuel delivery issue. I'm gonna buy a fuel pressure tester at work, and I barrow my buddies bore cam, and vacuum gauge. I dont think the pump is gone, but I am wondering if I somehow clogged an injector. This thing will flash the cei as soon as I start taking off, and pings until the gear it's in can handle the load, but it will not go past 3500 unless you're going down hill. Flooring it will pretty much have no effect on it other than it slowly bogging down, but if I give maybe 17% throttle in 3rd gear going down the road doing 42ish (it wont go to 45 on flat ground anymore), that's where it likes to sit. Checked my fuel trims, and ltftb1 is about 25 and ltftb2 is about 19. Short terms are actually -2.5 for both sides and get to -12 in neutral. I cant take scanner from work down the road, so data inconclusive on that. So that's where I'm at right now. Once I get more data, I'll post it, but I'm currently just limping this thing to work and back. Besides me being dumb, what are ya'lls thoughts?

• 3 months later...