Buyback/Replacement

3 minutes ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

I'm really liking it so far. Literally my only complaint to date is it's not compatible with my iPod so I have to put my music on a few thumb drives. 

Been using it the last few weeks to haul dirt and other supplies for our garden and got our first camping trip in this weekend. Tons of space for all our gear and it handled the gravel roads well so all around it's proving much better for camping than my Kia Forte did. 

So far all I've added is a canopy so our gear can be dry and secure while camping in bear country. Next will be a rear sway bar before we get a travel trailer and some good snow tires before next winter. Maybe running boards once our daughter is old enough to get in and out herself if it turns out to be too high for her. 

Good to hear, a happy driver is a happy driver, no matter the make of the truck.

Does your phone work ok with the factory Toyota radio?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JimCost2014 said:

Good to hear, a happy driver is a happy driver, no matter the make of the truck.

Does your phone work ok with the factory Toyota radio?

I've connected both my phone and my wife's over Bluetooth with no issues. We connected my wife's phone via Android Auto on the test drive and it worked fine but haven't tried since then. 

1 minute ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

I've connected both my phone and my wife's over Bluetooth with no issues. We connected my wife's phone via Android Auto on the test drive and it worked fine but haven't tried since then. 

Time to load music to your phone, or upgrade the iPod, it is almost Fathers Day.

• Like 1