Need a new jack

I had a flat on the interstate two weeks  ago on the back of my truck and suddenly realized that my factory bottle jack will not work with my 33" tall tires. Does anyone have a good replacement idea?

Thanks

Shane

• Like 1

I guess it depends on how much space you are willing to dedicate. Carry a few short 2x8 can help make a bottle jack work, or you can go all out on an offroad jack like Pro Eagle; or, I have always wanted to try out one of the exhaust air bag jacks. 

How much ground clearance are you finding with 33"s? I have 13" to the axle and frame with Nitto 33.2, and my bottle jack goes to 15" or so. May not quite be enough to lift the tire clear of the ground, but a 2x lumber or some plywood would get eh last 1" or 2" needed I assume. I have never had a flat on the LT tires I have used in the last 10+ years. On or off road. Knock on wood.      

• Like 1

Probably 2 inches would do, the wood maybe the best bet. It was a puncture wound; actually looked like one of the tubes/spikes used in stop strips by the police