2015 gmc sierra 2500HD electric fan conversion

I'd be interested in same for a 2017 W/T.

I looked into it and didn't find any simple solutions or kits.

Some say they're less efficient towing / hauling in extreme hot weather. Maybe that's why.

It sure would be nice most of the rest of the time to have the benefits of the electric fan if a quality kit was available.

Sent from the demons in my head

4 minutes ago, dplarson said:

I'd be interested in same for a 2017 W/T.

I looked into it and didn't find any simple solutions or kits.

Some say they're less efficient towing / hauling in extreme hot weather. Maybe that's why.

It sure would be nice most of the rest of the time to have the benefits of the electric fan if a quality kit was available.

While i was reading diagrams and computer pins i found out that pin 59 in pcm is the HIGH SPEED COOLING FAN RLY CTRL

So im not sure if its the same for my case

Hi all,

I am also searching on this topic, and found out that the help to keep the A/C cooling better on low engine RPM, and some other benefits like increasing HP (Up to 10 hp, this has to be proved). I found some tutorials in YOUTUBE were you can control them by PCM module (AS stated here). Something that tells me that they really work is seeing all this trophy trucks running in Baja 1000 with electric fans cooling water and oil on a dusty hot enviroment. Dorman is a reliable brand that sell this conversion kits.

https://www.dormanproducts.com/p-105302-621-619.aspx?year=2017&make=Chevrolet&model=Silverado%201500&origin=&parttype=Radiator%20Fan%20Assembly&bodytype=Extended%20Cab%20Pickup&enginebase=V8%20325%205.3L%20(5328cc)&enginevin=H

BajaKing

That link above is for a 1500 with a 5.3.

I'm looking for similar for a 2500HD 6.0

Maybe I'm using tapatalk wrong but I believe this is the HD section of the forum.