Install step light kit

I want to put lights on my N-Fab steps on my 2020 Silverado Custom and need the location of the dome light control box to operate the lights when the doors open. Has anyone done this or knows the location?

Thanks,

A.J.

I used my puddle light power, I just traced the wires from the puddle to the door and tapped there on each side.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

I just did this to my sierra. I tried to tie the lights into the cargo lights at the rear of the box but it wouldn't power more then 2 lights. So I ended up running power straight from the battery to a fuse then a relay. Then used the wire from the cargo lamp to operate the relay. d1d74c950bc5f58f622c62c4e6aa2af3.jpg00d0c3db1b7bc496d699bf6eea3cd299.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

I would recommend getting these led strips that are for the bed but could be used for the steps too to give you more light.

f53de5ef647b1284aa017e961f8dc5cd.jpg

MICTUNING 2Pcs 60 Inch White LED Cargo Truck Bed Light Strip Lamp Waterproof Lighting Kit with On-Off Switch Fuse 2-Way Splitter Cable for Jeep Pickup RV SUV and More https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JUE9OLM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_YHe9EbPB5S7JF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Check out www.gorecon.com - Big Rig Lights . i had them on my last truck - Running Lights & Turn Lights . 

Oh wow those are expensive. I got mine for $23 for the pair and they are pretty good quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES they are , But i got mine about 5 yrs ago - lot cheaper . At night time  you saw be coming , plus it had turn signals . also had Line of Fire on the back .