Full center console on a extended cab Silverado

Hey all, 

I have another question for anyone who may know Will a Full center console fit in a 2014 Silverado Extended cab, I’ve searched the internet high and low and I’ve been looking at wrecked ones to see if it had it and all have been Full cabs I just want to find out before I buy it and be out 500-800 dollars, thank you for the help 

-Alex

You should be fine, the clearances would be no issue because you have all that room for a backseat and the bolts should line up fine because it wouldn't make sense for GM to make their cabs different in that specific aspect.

Frankielozano214 is a member here that might be able to get you a console for a better price than ebay as he sells OEM parts here fairly regularly. Just PM him and ask for prices. Good luck in your hunt. Hope all goes well

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

8e60b207db84fafdf5454465a0411597.jpg
Here is a Single Cab I installed one in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I always wanted a single cab with a full console kit. Denali level in a single cab that'd be sweet.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Thank you to everyone who responded does anyone have a good video on what I would have to remove on the dash for the console to fit, being I have the jump seat I also have the card holder thing(I think that’s what GM calls it) and the 110 volt outlet and Cigarettes lighter(I know there’s a better name for it it’s slipping my mind now) are on the dash so to speak, anyone have a good forum page on here or a video, 

thank you 

- Alex

• 1 year later...
On 6/24/2020 at 4:14 AM, pgamboa said:

Yes it will.

I sell brand new consoles for $800 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 stares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I have a 2015 Z71 1500 Silverado and I'd like to purchase the extended console and harness shown in the video. Any issues? Where do I purchase, where do I get the bracket to bolt to the dash? Tony ([email protected])