'17 Silvy 1500 Grills & Upgrades/Mods

I've been debating over what to do with my grill ever since i purchased my truck in 2017. Since grill prices are quite ridiculous, i figured i'd go with small accessories rather than a whole new grill. Here's a picture of my grill as it is today, minus the rest of the truck, there's some other notable things i've done but they dont have anything to do with this thread, so only focus on the grill! :):

spacer.png

One thing im still researching is the SpecOps-like grill lights. I'm in love with them! But finding a good solution has been hard, but they will come with time. I had considered painting the whole grill black but i've decided not to do that, i think it looks good the way it is, plus, i have a black bull bar coming in that would look bad if the whole grill was black.  So here's my question:

I like the chrome tips on the grill from the LTZ version of the same truck, but cant find the grill parts to replace my grill with it, however, on EBay i've found two other options. One is chrome pieces you stick on with 3M tape, and the other is a snap-on variant of the same thing. Here's a link to the snap-on version:  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-2018-Chevy-Silverado-1500-LT-Z71-CHROME-Snap-On-Grille-Overlay-Grill-Covers/383303555937?hash=item593eac1b61:g:jJMAAOSwu2Zd6VzU

Im curious if anyone has any experience with either of these? I'm afraid the ones that tape on may not stay on after a few years, and the snap on's might wiggle and make noise, come lose, and/or break. Are there any other similar but cheap options i might not be aware of?