Wow, too bad it was only a dream!

flyboyron

I dreamed that I was down at a local GM dealer, and there was a lot of activity and talking about something new GM was doing.

I asked a salesman what was going on and he told me.

He said that GM was making brand new 1968 Chevy Trucks and selling them for $17,500.00.

I was thinking, I don't know what those trucks are selling for now, but I am sure one in excellent shape would go for more than that.

Then I thought, I got to go home and tell my wife so I can see if I want to order one.

Then of course there is the delima of giving up all the options I have on my current Silverado, and trading it in for one, where the options were limited to A/C or maybe the size of the engine.

Yes, it was only a dream.

I was looking just now at a 1968 Chevy truck brochure online and realized, I had seen one of these brochures several months ago.

I think it stuck in my mind, they say dreams happen like that.

Nice dream! A truck with real bumpers? How cool would that be? Paint that sticks and last awhile. Simple electrics. Easy to repair. An honest real full sized bench seat and manual transmission with the stick on the floor. You choose your package piece by piece. :)  

I dreamed that I was down at a local GM dealer, and there was a lot of activity and talking about something new GM was doing.
I asked a salesman what was going on and he told me.
He said that GM was making brand new 1968 Chevy Trucks and selling them for $17,500.00.
I was thinking, I don't know what those trucks are selling for now, but I am sure one in excellent shape would go for more than that.
Then I thought, I got to go home and tell my wife so I can see if I want to order one.
Then of course there is the delima of giving up all the options I have on my current Silverado, and trading it in for one, where the options were limited to A/C or maybe the size of the engine.
Yes, it was only a dream.
I was looking just now at a 1968 Chevy truck brochure online and realized, I had seen one of these brochures several months ago.
I think it stuck in my mind, they say dreams happen like that.

You can do that several different ways. One yourself. Or comb the on line sights for redone or rebuild about that price. Years ago I had a 65 step side Chevy with a 92 driveline with computer controlled out a 92 Chevy truck. After market ac-heat. In dash controls. It was hugger orange with a leather bench seat. I bought it off the builder for about 1/3 the cost of new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk