Trouble with leaf springs

I was putting my 2" drop shackles and taking the 1" block out from the middle of the axle and leaf spring. Well I took tje 1" block and couldnt realign the hole so I decided to take the shackle off to see if I could push it in place then tighten it up. As I took the last bolt off the shackle it shot up to the bed of the truck now i can't bring it down or align the leaf spring. Please someone,tell me how to fix this.

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Jose Montero said:

I was putting my 2" drop shackles and taking the 1" block out from the middle of the axle and leaf spring. Well I took tje 1" block and couldnt realign the hole so I decided to take the shackle off to see if I could push it in place then tighten it up. As I took the last bolt off the shackle it shot up to the bed of the truck now i can't bring it down or align the leaf spring. Please someone,tell me how to fix this.

Welcome to the site.

Glad to hear you are still alive!!! Do you have access to a couple of each, floor jacks, and jack stands? 

Need the get the axle up in the air in the hopes you can get things to line up again.