I recently went to turn on my rear Cargo light (back of the cab) they’re are 2 led box lights wired to the switch as well from factory the light do not turn on anymore one of them including the cargo light. 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4 crew cab

Edited by Chadd Scott

5 hours ago, Chadd Scott said:

I recently went to turn on my rear Cargo light (back of the cab) they’re are 2 led box lights wired to the switch as well from factory the light do not turn on anymore one of them including the cargo light. 

Welcome to the site.

How about some info about your truck, year, model, trim level?

1 hour ago, Chadd Scott said:

I can’t seem to find where the fuse is. I know where all three fuse blocks are but can’t seem to narrow down where the cargo light fuse is. 

Instrument Panel Fuse Block (Right) The right instrument panel fuse block access door is on the passenger side edge of the instrument panel. Pull off the cover to access the fuse block. Chevrolet Silverado Owner Manual (GMNA-Localizing-U.S./Canada/Mexico9159338) - 2016 - crc - 10/21/15 404 Vehicle Care The vehicle may not be equipped with all of the fuses, relays, and features shown. Fuses Usage 1 Accessory power outlet 3 Fuses Usage 2 Accessory power outlet 4 7 Body control module 4 8 Body control module 8 9 Rear seat entertainment 10 Cargo lamp 15 Steering wheel controls 18 Radio 19 – 20 Sunroof 23 Airbag/Info 26 Export/Power take off/ SEO battery 1 27 Obstacle detection/ USB ports 28 Body control module 2 32 SEO battery 2 35 AC inverter 36 Amplifier

Fuse #10 on passenger side.