Snowbear Plow

Moend

Looks great but just no way I could do that to my new truck, I plow a lot at work and our old Dodge is just eat up from one end to the other. Brake lines bust all the time, one issue after the other. Salt is just bad. 

13 hours ago, Moend said:

Thank you, this plow is kind of whimpy so it should not be too bad. Plus I will be doing my house, my parents, and few friends probably

I don’t know what part of the country your in. But. I will definitely agree with you that plow is wimpy. I hope you don’t have to push anything but 2 inches of powder. That thing couldn’t push 2 inches of heavy wet snow without flopping forward. You will want a Boss or a Fisher after you see how that thing performs in a real snowstorm. 

My father in law had boss v plow on his 3/4 and it felt too much of a plow for drive ways and such. This one for home use will be fine. I had a snowsport prior and it was okay. Not the cleanest but sure get most of it out. I sure hope this one do better considering it cost twice as much ?

so did my first run with the plow today, back dragging was much better than what I expected considering it is a floating plow (no down force) and got my drive way cleared up in about 10 min, the winch is kind of slow but I could upgrade that with hydraulic cylinder in the future. it is still snowing here and I might do some cleaning at lunch or after i am done with work and get some pictures.

Edited by Moend