Zone 3" lift kit

https://www.jackit.com/zon-c48n-c49n-gmc.html

Has anyone use this lift kit or know about this lift kit? I'm trying to find a good lift kit. I know it's more expensive than the Rough Country, but I can't seem to find another lift kits that lift 3" in the front and about 2" in the back. I have read some of the other forum about lift kits quality and I agree with some of the people who saids that you need to go with quality for an 80k truck and that's where I'm at. Anyways, I don't know too much about lift kits quality or brands so any info on this one or any suggestion would helps.  Thanks in advance.

https://www.jackit.com/zon-c48n-c49n-gmc.html

Has anyone use this lift kit or know about this lift kit? I'm trying to find a good lift kit. I know it's more expensive than the Rough Country, but I can't seem to find another lift kits that lift 3" in the front and about 2" in the back. I have read some of the other forum about lift kits quality and I agree with some of the people who saids that you need to go with quality for an 80k truck and that's where I'm at. Anyways, I don't know too much about lift kits quality or brands so any info on this one or any suggestion would helps.  Thanks in advance.
Superlift has a kit also that's similar which is what I purchased just haven't put it on yet

Sent from my SM-A705U using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, doozer78 said:

Superlift has a kit also that's similar which is what I purchased just haven't put it on yet

Sent from my SM-A705U using Tapatalk

Let me know how the ride quality is for that kit once you have it installed.

Zone is made by BDS, which is also Fox Shocks. They make high quality stuff and warranty their parts for life. I had their 6” kit in my last truck for 60k miles before selling it. Used it and abused it. No issues. Truck drove great and I didn’t have any other failures as a result. They give a 360 plus warranty free. Essentially, they will match your 5 yr 100k power train warranty, meaning if you have a drive train failure and GM can prove the lift was at fault and therefore do not honor the factory warranty, then BDS will pay up to $5k for repairs. This never happens due to the Magnuson act.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk