2020 3.0 Duramax aftermarket wheels

I wasn't specific enough, my bad.  I guess fitment, do I need an offset with just a leveling kit?

I'm not going to change wheel size, keeping it at 18" and using my original tires for now 275/65/18.  Shouldnt rub I'm assuming.  

11 minutes ago, AlexB said:

I wasn't specific enough, my bad.  I guess fitment, do I need an offset with just a leveling kit?

I'm not going to change wheel size, keeping it at 18" and using my original tires for now 275/65/18.  Shouldnt rub I'm assuming.  

Ah, i gotcha. No need for offset change as that usually comes required with a spindle change. With just a level kit, you can remain stock or go out depending on your taste. With those tires, you won't rub, it's only when going up in sizes where you need to do some trimming.

I ordered Fuel D645 with blue tint.  I'm going to run the same tires since they're Duratracs and are brand new. 275/65/18.  Before pic attached.  Only change is the level kit. I'll put different tires on it after these wear out.

d645-stroke-18x9-20-gloss-black-blue-milled-wheels-rims-pic2.jpg

122450431_3306423272744434_8725023906207686879_o.jpg