Camburg Upper Control Arms

Has anyone used the Camburg upper control arms for their truck? They look pretty stout and I was thinking about ordering some to put on my AT4 when I do the leveling kit. You can see the arms in the link below. Thanks!

Camburg 19-20 GMC/Chevy 1500 Upper Control Arms - https://camburg.com/shop/suspension/susp-control-arms/uniball-uca/camburg-chevy-1500-19-1-25-performance-uniball-upper-arms/

really solid and well built,  but not maintenance free (require more than some others).....good price too considering, they are right down the street from me

think any aftermrket will surely be better than stock and if you arent slamming it into whoops.....they are more than enough.......camburgs are racing UCAs

Edited by Dunn

1 hour ago, sweatandsteel said:

Am I missing something with the servicing issue? I will mostly be daily driving but I am on construction sites at times as well. Do the uniballs have some issue I am not aware of? Thanks

The uniballs are a superior joint in my mind but the joint needs to be lubricated while slacked off and moved. I believe also you need to slack the uca bushings off to grease them every so often. Lots of YouTube videos on how to service your uniball UCAs 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Camburgs are great....the uniball is just not preferred for daily drivers due to having to replace it every 4 or 5 oil changes.  There is no boot to protect it from dirt and water and the cap they sell only covers the top while leaving the bottom wide open.  I think Icon's delta joint is best of both worlds.