In Channel Wind Deflectors

Has anyone installed the EGR IN CHANNEL wind deflectors on their 2500 HD crewcab? Some reviews say they cause the windows to bind in up and down operation? Looking for opinions and experience with IN CHANNEL deflectors - Any other brands used??? Thanks in advance for your help!!! 

• 2 months later...
On 11/22/2020 at 7:56 AM, spm1us said:

Has anyone installed the EGR IN CHANNEL wind deflectors on their 2500 HD crewcab? Some reviews say they cause the windows to bind in up and down operation? Looking for opinions and experience with IN CHANNEL deflectors - Any other brands used??? Thanks in advance for your help!!! 

I have the GM in channel design which i believe are made by EGR. the fella at the parts department said all the guys there have them on their trucks and told me when i put them on try and do it when it is warmer and to leave the windows up for 3 days, if they cause the window to retract, open the window and push outward on the deflector. i had to do that a few times and they seem to be ok but to be honest i would rather have the outside mount but the in channel design is much better looking when installed. i originally ordered the GM outside mounted design but didn't like the way they were opened on the front side near the mirror