Tire size help!! Please

Looking to get wheels and tires for my stock 2020 Duramax Silverado 3500 HD. I’ve picked my wheels I’m going with the Fuel Vandel  20x9 +20 offset.  How big of a tire can I do with no rubbing? Want the Nitto Ridge Grapplers and was thinking 295/60r20 but wasn’t sure If it will rub. 

55 minutes ago, Rmcameron89 said:

Looking to get wheels and tires for my stock 2020 Duramax Silverado 3500 HD. I’ve picked my wheels I’m going with the Fuel Vandel  20x9 +20 offset.  How big of a tire can I do with no rubbing? Want the Nitto Ridge Grapplers and was thinking 295/60r20 but wasn’t sure If it will rub. 

I have 20x9 +18's on my 3500HD with Nitto Terra Grappler G2's in 295/65/20.  I pulled the liner back in the front a little with a zip and have no rubbing leaving everything stock.  

1 hour ago, CRApex said:

I have 20x9 +18's on my 3500HD with Nitto Terra Grappler G2's in 295/65/20.  I pulled the liner back in the front a little with a zip and have no rubbing leaving everything stock.  

Thanks man. Your tire measure at 35.12 and 11.77 wide. The Ridge Grappler I was looking at measures 33.94 and 11.77 wide. Maybe I’ll look at a 285/65r20 that goes 34.80 and 11.50 wide