Wheel spacers

Hello everyone, so I've been trying to find out the track width front and rear on my 2018 silverado 1500 crew cab. I want to put wheel spacers on and I noticed their's a difference in the width of the front tires and back tires if anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it. 

depending on what wheel you are installing, the spacers width will determine the difference from stock wheels.

I you are just trying to widen the stance then you have to be careful because most thin spacers use the exiting studs, thereby putting extra force on them and they sometimes snap off and your wheel will come off. Fix for these is to install racing studs, they are longer and stronger.

I personally installed a set of Nissan Titan WD Diesel  18" wheels and I needed a 2.5" spacer because their offset, The spacer is hub centric and wheel centric, which means that they fit the hub like the stock wheels and they fit the wheels hub also. In that case if your lugnuts loosen the wheels will not wobble and break the studs. Also the spacer accepts the conical nuts like factory and you tighten those, then you install the wheel and the corresponding wheel nuts. So the width of the billet spacer holds the weight of the truck on them, not just the lug nuts. You can buy 1/2 spacers at any parts store, but I personally don't recommend them, get wheels with a bigger offset. 

I've built show cars/tucks for many years, mainly for SEMA where your vehicles may want to be duplicated by the car manufacturers or let dealers duplicate them and maintain factory warranties.

The track on most GM trucks is wider in the front than the rear. If you put spacers the same width the track will be the same as factory

Ok thank you for the information and advice. Yeah I purchased a 2018 silverado 1500 crew cab black widow. It has a 6 inch lift kit with 35×12.5r20lt rims and tires. I have fender flares on it which I want to take off and in which doing so that's how I noticed their's a difference in the front and rear track stance. I  want to go with bora wheel spacers and just match up the track stance, looks wired leaving it the way it is. Thanks again for your help