2007 GMC Sierra Classic High Beam and Radio Issue

Looking to see if anyone may have an idea as to what is going on with my truck or has experienced this before. Took a trip this past weekend and while sitting with the truck off with all dash lights and interior lights off randomly the high beam indicator will cut on and stay on until you pull the lever back like you were flashing your high beams and then it will go out and stay out for about five minutes and then come back on again. This continued until I got out of the truck and left it for a while and came back and looked through the window and the light had remained off.

On this same trip when I would stop and cut the truck off and take the key out the lights come on as per usual the radio continues to play but when I open my door the radio doesn't cut off like it used to. It isn't until I go open the passenger door that the radio will cut off.

Any ideas?

you might want to check your door actuator and spray it up, along with the cables inside. Its best to remove the interior panel to make sure you are spraying where you should be.  As for your high beams, I really have no clue, but I would do the door actuator first and see the issue goes away, before replacing the multi function dimmer.