Oil cooler lines on 6.0

New here looking for knowledge.  Have a 12 Chevy 2500 hd wt with a slight leak from the oil cooler lines. Had intended to just replace them when I did next oil change.  Went to parts store to get them and do it today and the 3 parts stores I went to none had the lines or could even look them up. I know these were common problems at least on older ones.  Anyone got any insight or a part number by chance? 

We have a 2004  Express 3500 HD that had the oil cooler lines replaces Twice within a short period of time from dripping leaks up near the radiator .  Not a cheap repair.. The last time the Shop who worked on it Had some custom made at a Hydraulic hose company that specialize in  High pressure LINES..  

If you can find someone to do this you are probably better off then buying another factory set that will likely leak again. We park this van on very high end customer Driveways. We can NOT HAVE ON Drip of anything from under it..   

I believe it will fit because the parts description says it fits up to 2013 Chevy 3500's with the 6.0.

The 2500 is the same frame, radiator, engine etc etc for the cooler line.

Ended up cutting crimps off and replacing rubber line with 400 psi trans cooler line.  Where I screwed up was not paying attention to which line was supply and return. Anyone know if the top line off the block that mounts to engine is the top line going in radiator?

On 3/27/2021 at 8:22 PM, J220 said:

New here looking for knowledge.  Have a 12 Chevy 2500 hd wt with a slight leak from the oil cooler lines. Had intended to just replace them when I did next oil change.  Went to parts store to get them and do it today and the 3 parts stores I went to none had the lines or could even look them up. I know these were common problems at least on older ones.  Anyone got any insight or a part number by chance? 

On 3/27/2021 at 9:37 PM, txab said:

NAPA NOE 8095233

22756992 is the 2500 line set.  20828695 is for 1/2 ton trucks.  

Thanks for the number but really need to know which line is which since I cut the factory rubber out and put in trans cooler line hose clamped in place.  Would it be the same as my 12 1500 with the 5.3?  On that one the top line running down side of block is bottom line on radiator.