Help, please? Amplifying the factory radio

I’ve read a ton of stuff online but I don’t feel like I’ve actually figured out what I need to do. I’m a novice but I can usually figure things out as I go. I just replaced 4 door speakers with 6.75 Rockford punch 60 RMS and put Memphis 2.75” in the dash with bass blockers. It seems like the dash overpowers everything else and when I fade it rear it sounds off. I’m thinking I need to amplify my radio but I don’t want to amplify the dash. I read this could help decrease the chime issues but it also seems like it might balance the overly loud dash speakers. The problem is that I’m a rookie and I’m not sure how to go about amplifying just the four doors and bypassing the dash speakers. I’d like to keep the dash just powered as they are on the factory radio.

Also I’m adding a subwoofer and am wondering whether to go with a 5 channel or a small 4 channel in the dash and a mono to the rear seat? I’m looking at the P3SD2-10 from Rockford or the pre enclosed p3s-1x10.

Please help me figure out what I need to do.

2017 crew cab 1500 non Bose 8” display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...