Sun glare on center console

I had the same issue on my 21 AT4, love the truck but hated the chrome on the interior. I do wear the best sunglasses but the glare can come in at angles that will effect the eye anyways. I got some carbon fiber vinyl and wrapped all the chrome (except the door handles). This was the first time I had ever vinyl wrapped and you can see a little bit of chrome in the curves and corners, but over all I think it is a huge improvement. I will post pics whenever it stops raining here long enough for a decent pic. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else wrapped their interior chrome and have pics?  Thinking of doing this myself due to the glare, and curious what different colors/patterns might look like.  I was thinking of some kinda satin grey, etc - some contrast and match well but no glare!

Here are a few pics, again not an expert as this was my first time doing wrap ever. I removed the door trim pieces and the center cup holder ring but the pieces around the dash I trimmed in place with an exacto knife  4623CF4C-0780-47BE-809C-60C5E056EB80.thumb.jpeg.61131c07333af52569d7b73192c01ce1.jpeg

66849079-C277-4D05-8359-346C70F44463.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I have the same issue with my 2023 Sierra.  Driving in the mid-day sun, these angled chrome strips reflect the sun directly at my eyes like a laser beam.   It would be nice if the designers actually did some real world testing.  For long trips, I use painters tape to cover them.

CB1257C5-C8BD-4733-96FA-AB5B1D114244.jpeg