Ordering a new Silverado Crew cab

I ordered a new Silverado RST Z71 crew cab at the end of April, 2021.  Does anyone know how long it's actually taking to receive delivery?  Manager at the dealership I'm working with said that I should be getting the truck by late May or early June, but I have my doubts.  He said he called someone before he ordered my truck to make sure that it could be built without being delayed due to the microchip shortage, and he said there should be no issues.  I believe him, but I don't trust the system if that makes sense.  I ordered this truck in April so that I would have it by the end of June for a family trip we are taking in early July.  Does anyone have any insight on this??  Thanks

Mine took just about two months to get. It has been in the service dept for 2+ weeks of the nine we have owned it.  Now at 1600 miles, it needs a new engine. 

I am a loyal GM guy but this experience has not been fun. All I will say is buyer beware.