2018 Chevy Silverado , Haloview camera issue

Hello, 

I’ve been having a heckuva time I was hoping for some help. I have a 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ 71 and I’m towing 2021 keystone hideout toy hauler travel trailer. I’ve gone through two Haloview wireless Rear cameras as initially they worked for one trip and then stopped I also have two side marker cameras from Halo view that are hardwired to the marker light and works fine. The rear camera however suddenly stopped getting signal I tested the camera using the Halo view provided pigtail pairing cable in the truck and briefly got intermittent signal but mainly no signal. I tested the camera using another tea box in the truck and it works however I am afraid that it’s just gonna happen a third time I am wondering if the booster and filter would serve us any benefit, I don’t understand the intermittent working of the rear camera. I’ve already bought two halo view camera systems I don’t wanna have to buy a third and I’ve only used each one for one trip. I’ve also noticed on the first faulty camera that there were some oxidation inside the pins which is very strange because it’s all waterproof connection. I’m at a loss I’ve spent hours and hours trying to figure out why the rear camera will not get a signal thanks for any help!