trailer connection on my 2019 1500 Trail Boss 4x4 5.3L

Joseph Kachman

Question

Hello, i hooked up a trailer that i bought to the trailer connector.  all was working fine, then i received notification on infotainment regarding left and right turn signal connections.  i checked the trailer lights they are fine.  but even now when the trailer is not connected these notification still continue.  i am not getting 12vdc out at the trailer connector.  i checked fuse 63 under the hood, it is good,  i also checked any other fuse that i thought would be applicable.  all fused good. now neither on of my trailer lights will turn on.  also the turn signal on the truck has the quickened flash, like there is a bulb out.  but i have LED on my truck.  i checked all lights, they are all working.  1) how to i reset, so that the notification quit show up.  and how do i get 12vdc back to the connector, even though all fuses are good?  im sure this isn't rocket science, but who knows nowadays with all the control module stuff?  thank you

1 answer to this question

Are these LED's factory? If not, they're probably not compatible with what the BCM is expecting to see as far as resistance goes.