2 hours ago, lpg said:

Running Diablo tune 91-93. Not sure I can say there’s a big power difference but happy to have the tire size adjustment, code read/clear, afm and auto start off.

driving in v8 is way different, sound, downshift etc 

If that's all you wanted, why not just get the Pulsar LT

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SILVER SLED said:

If that's all you wanted, why not just get the Pulsar LT

rather go all the way, and eventually maybe custom tune, when I trade up to the Intune, trinity. 

the tuner isn’t much more expensive, ignoring shipping costs. So why not?

• Like 1

On 9/28/2021 at 11:35 AM, lpg said:

Running Diablo tune 91-93. Not sure I can say there’s a big power difference but happy to have the tire size adjustment, code read/clear, afm and auto start off.

driving in v8 is way different, sound, downshift etc 

Dang, kinda wish you would have said it’s VERY noticeable!! When I did the Hypertech handheld tune on my 2018 Sierra SLT 6.2L, I could tell a big difference in performance. Especially, after I took the tune back-out and drove it to dealership to trade it in on my 2019. It was night and day difference. 
I had a total of $350 into that. Which was a steal or “bang for the buck” purchase for me. 

IDK if “around $700” is worth it!  Need more information or insight/purchaser feedback to pull the trigger.  

Thanks for sharing your experience though. Much appreciated!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still happy with it. Would be cool if they had the ability to custom tune it, so we can send out to diablew, but till then the usually options are helpful. Dfm and auto start disable, tune, tire size change, read and clear dtcs….