21 Silverado Front vs Reverse Level

Haven't been able to find a post on this topic so please point me in the right place if so. I want to level my 21 Z71 an am debating front vs reverse level.

This is mostly for aesthetics but would like to maintain as much ride quality and durability as possible. Haven't seen very many setups of an "offroad" looking reverse level but that seems like the easiest/lowest risk option. Don't love the idea of just a spacer level but have heard control arms can alleviate some risk or going with a coilover setup is better as well. Never have modified any of my truck's suspension before so open to any and all advice, input, etc. as to what is a recommended option. I'd like to keep it reasonable as well as far as cost. 

Thanks! 

Keep in mind that the front suspensions on these trucks are the same between the regular and TB/AT4 trucks. Only difference is the struts and CV shafts. 

That means you could go up 2” and still be the same as a factory Trail Boss in terms if geometry and alignment.