Led Turn Signal and Brake Bulb

Hi guys. So I installed led brake and turn signal bulbs and now when I turn on the left turn signal it blinks fine but on the right side the brake light blinks dimly and the other way around. Ill attach a video to what's happening. It goes away when the headlights are on. 

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AgYW0s5oWWMFg4tOYi0a37VS-2JiOA

44 minutes ago, Shae said:

Hi guys. So I installed led brake and turn signal bulbs and now when I turn on the left turn signal it blinks fine but on the right side the brake light blinks dimly and the other way around. Ill attach a video to what's happening. It goes away when the headlights are on. 

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AgYW0s5oWWMFg4tOYi0a37VS-2JiOA

Questions: what year make and model of Chevy truck we talking about here? Also the link you shared goes to Microsoft one drive, not everyone has a subscription to that. Might consider just plain video format and upload a 10 to 20 sec clip.

Just heads up, not all vehicles can just switch over to led bulbs. I tried replacement led bulbs for my 85 K10, it made all my lights do a christmas dance of different actions. Vehicle has to have proper wiring harnesses and fuse harnesses to except the change. When I put actual replacement bulb back in my 85 K10, all lights went back to normal. Food for thought..

4 minutes ago, Shae said:

It's just weird because my older jeep doesn't have any problems with leds

I would start by checking your fuses and see if their is a blown fuse. This could do it when did Chevy start putting led lights in thier trucks? My 2002 duramax was not Led yet. I dont think the they started till 2012ish I believe. My 2011 1500 was still basic bulbs and lights.. I saw folks getting aftermarket halo led.lights, what they have now.

But they had to do something with thier wiring harnesses and ballasts I believe. My wifes 2007 Jeep Wrangler was basic bulbs as well. She just got a 2013 Rubicon w Led Halo lights. So see where the difference in the years are? I am thinking after 2012 you can just switch em out. But before that, you have to change out other hardware too..

How much horsepower do those LED's add?  Just leave them as stock incandescent instead of screwing up the lighting system with aftermarket bling that never work quite right.  The resistance is wrong for the system to recognize them.

1 hour ago, MORSNO said:

How much horsepower do those LED's add?  Just leave them as stock incandescent instead of screwing up the lighting system with aftermarket bling that never work quite right.  The resistance is wrong for the system to recognize them.

They are just so much brighter and that's what I like. Ill figure out how to make them work