04 chevy 1500 ac issues help needes

Been dealing with issues with intermittent issues with the blower not working , below is a list of what has been replaced, started I replaced the  blower resistor and blower motor, there are times I could cycle the key and it would come on, any ways I have checked voltage at the blower I have 13.8 volts, I probed the power coming into the fan control switch and I am showing a voltage of 4.50 volts, I traced it back to the accessory fuse block, where I am still showing a voltage drop, am I correct in thinking, the accessory fuse block gets its power from the ignition switch, so my thinking is , is it possibly the ignition switch is going bad.

7 hours ago, Jamescbarrow said:

Been dealing with issues with intermittent issues with the blower not working , below is a list of what has been replaced, started I replaced the  blower resistor and blower motor, there are times I could cycle the key and it would come on, any ways I have checked voltage at the blower I have 13.8 volts, I probed the power coming into the fan control switch and I am showing a voltage of 4.50 volts, I traced it back to the accessory fuse block, where I am still showing a voltage drop, am I correct in thinking, the accessory fuse block gets its power from the ignition switch, so my thinking is , is it possibly the ignition switch is going bad.

not likely.  Make sure the connector at the resistor is very good.  A few years ago I had issues with this, my issue was the fan would only work on 3 and 4 settings, but other times work on all settings.  I changed out he resistor, only to have the problem come back a week later, took everything back out, and put the old resistor back in, and it worked for a few weeks.  Long story short it turned out to be just the plug in, after cleaning it up really good, I havent had a problem since.