Headlights

Very much depends on trim and/or what packages are added. Example, the LT trim Allstar and Texas edition packages come with the LED fog lights, but do not upgrade the headlights to LED.

13 hours ago, Tuddboat17 said:

I had a 2018, 1500 Silverado LT, traded in and got 2021 silverado 2500 HD. Question i have is. Are the headlights LED, because the fog lights, when turned on, look brighter and can see better, compared to headlights.

Here is the detailed thread:  I went with replacing whole fixtures out to LED in both the front and tail lights.

Changing from halogen to LED headlights on LT, Custom, or WT trims - Page 6 - 2020+ Silverado HD & Sierra HD Mods - GM-Trucks.com

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KTDanforth said:

Here is the detailed thread:  I went with replacing whole fixtures out to LED in both the front and tail lights.

Changing from halogen to LED headlights on LT, Custom, or WT trims - Page 6 - 2020+ Silverado HD & Sierra HD Mods - GM-Trucks.com

This is what I need to do one of these days, I really don't like the look of having the halogens with the LED fogs.

1 hour ago, Random said:

This is what I need to do one of these days, I really don't like the look of having the halogens with the LED fogs.

I was able to do this for about $600-700 on each end, front set and back,  After the resale of my original lights, it was about $500 out of pocket. It is a game changer on looks.  Chevy should have included this set for all vehicles in the 2500 series.