Torc converter vibration problem?

Xan you tell everyone the engine, transmission & miles? Has the transmission ever had fluid changed? Ant mods like bigger tires or raised suspension? This information might help in diagnosing over the forum, which is hard to do.

i have a 14 sierra with the 6 speed. Mine just started doing the shudder thing to. Actually it didnt start out that way. It started out as what i would describe as a very faint and occasional "misfire" type of feeling except i could feel it in the floor board under my feet while driving. not very consistent and unpredictable when it would do it. The tic continued and eventually developed into more than a single little tic and a shudder like driving over a rumble strip or cattle cap. it doesnt dot it at low speeds though, generally 45 or higher. some trips it dont do it all. A friend of mine experienced the same thing in his 2016 all terrain sierra with an 8 speed. of course with the 8 speed there is the service bulletin to do the flush blah blah blah....i took mine to the dealer, and they did not suggest that on the 6 speed. they pretty much told me "youre screwed" drive it til it breaks then have the tranny rebuilt. Another private mechanic shop told me the same thing. He said flushes are no good on the 6 speed, and additives like shudder stop are also no good. it will eventually fail. he did however tell me .....its not gonna burn up tomorrow . you could very well drive another year before it happens so enjoy it while it last and save your money. he also said dont bother with a rebuild. but a better aftermarket transmission with a better torque converter, and a few billet parts here and there that need to be, and it shouldnt happen again. So....im hoping my tranny will last the rest of deer season. I make some long trips in the spring during turkey season so i suspect have mine overhauled in february