2017 Silverado 1500 u1510 code issue

Nov 19, 2021 had my truck towed to local chevy dealer for u1510 issue/check engine light on.  they supposedly ran diagnostic on it and they found it was " throttle plate POS and map out of spec.    they cleaned throttle body and reset.  $200.00 total cost.

Picked up truck on Monday Nov 22, 2021 and check engine light was still on. so had the service manger and mechanic run diagnostic again and found the u1510 code was the grill shutter assy.  Did some research & found out that GM has been having this issue with Chevy trucks since 2019. Now if they are aware of this issue and there is no recall, who is at fault and should pay for the repair which could possibly cost $400-$1200.00?  Truck has less than 28k miles on it.

I have made several calls to GM and have emailed them for customer assistance but no one has responded to my calls. What is the normal repsonse time to resolve an issue from GM?  I have been waiting since Nov 20, 21!

hopefully someone can help!