Looking for some input on if it's worth it

I am currently driving a 08 GMC Sierra 2500hd 6.0 with about 127k miles and i am currently looking to possibly upgrade to something a little newer and possibly switching over to a diesel just for the better fuel mileage on my long work trips (its been the last 2 summers 3+ hr drive every weekend, one way) and for the times i pull my camper for hunting.

So I am currently looking at a 2015 GMC Sierra 2500hd 6.6 Denali crew cab with about 190k for  about $37k. I've never gone diesel, but have wanted to for awhile (i just couldn't pass up my 08 gaser at the time with 27k for like $29k like 8 years ago) amd i was just curious what yall think about the 15 Denali. The 190k scares me, but from what ive read online 300k is high mileage.  I haven't tested the Denali out yet, but would like some input if anyone can help out.

190K stands a chance its had all the common failure points and parts possibly addressed.  Those being:

- DEF reservoir for heater failure

- Glow plugs

- NOX emissions sensors

- Head gaskets

I'd get the VIN and have a dealer get you a warranty repair history or run a Carfax for the service records and see what's been done to it.  If its deleted, different story.

16 minutes ago, diyer2 said:

Depends on how good the maintenance was. The Magna ride can be a problem I think. 

HD don't have magnetic ride.