Pin terminal part # for Dl8 to Dl3 conversion

I know this topic has been discussed in length in the past.. I’m going to swap the DL8 mirrors on my 2015 GMC Sierra for a set of DL3 mirrors that I got last year from a buddy of mine.. I’ll  start off by saying I’m pretty mechanically inclined, and enjoy doing things like this on my own. I did download the upfitter manuel to my phone, however being that it is on my phone it’s kind of hard to read. I know P Gamboa has helped a lot of guys out, but I’m not in a position to spend a lot of money..The trouble I’m having is trying to find the correct terminals to use. The upfitter manual says terminal type 1, 11, or 111.. If somebody could help me out with the GM part number for the male and female terminals that would be awesome.. Or point me in the right direction… I know there are quite a few different types. TIA..

48 minutes ago, DominatorZ71 said:

I bought these from Mouser. You need a correct crimping tool. 

Screenshot_20220311-223601_Email.jpg

Thank you, much appreciated..  Are these the only one I need? I thought I may need a male for the side that plugs into the mirror harness.. Thanks again 

On 3/12/2022 at 10:12 PM, cfell said:

Can you tell us where to figure this out for ourselves??  Thanks!!

My mirrors from Ebay came with a easy wire harness all I needed was those. Snake them through the door and plugs directly into the factory harness. Very happy with my results. I'd recommend you do the same and buy a harness off Ebay. They are not expensive.