Bypassing battery saver mode on 2021 elevation edition.

I left a cell phone signal booster plugged in all week and it drained my battery. When I tried to jump start it the battery saver mode was coming up on my dash. Is there a way to bypass this by pulling the relay or disconnecting the battery cables. I ended up changing the battery out to get it going again and charged my battery and reinstalled it. Any help would be appreciated. 

Battery saver mode activates when the battery voltage is low and/or charging system not working.

It shuts off 'unnecessary' electrical items. (to help charging system and/or run truck longer with a faulty charging system)

If you were jumping a dead battery, the truck was doing what it was supposed to do.  If the battery was 'salvageable' the mode would shut off once charging level was high enough. 

If the battery left discharged long enough it would not ever recover and would need replacement. 

Battery saver mode should not prevent it from starting and running. 

The point of the 'battery saver mode is to get you to a location to repair or replace battery/charging items as necessary.