Recommended shop to install DOD delete kit northwest chicagoland area?

Any place recommended to install a DODO delete kit, cam and lifters and tune.  Nothing fancy or performance mods?  Anyone know what labor usually runs for the install?

10 minutes ago, Payton34 said:

Any place recommended to install a DODO delete kit, cam and lifters and tune.  Nothing fancy or performance mods?  Anyone know what labor usually runs for the install?

I don't have any recommendations for but why are you wanting to do it or is something broken? If you just want to stop DOD, just buy a Ranger AFM delete plug in module 

I have an Intune I3 and afm has been turned off since 6000miles but now at 55k miles I am having cyl 7 backfire code.  I changed plugs/wires and swapped coil packs but still randomly occurring.  I am down to either bad gas, sticking valve spring or lifter beginning to fail.  The code doesn't come on as much since new plugs and wires but if I floor it sometimes it comes on.

On 6/3/2022 at 3:30 PM, rav3 said:

I don't have any recommendations for but why are you wanting to do it or is something broken? If you just want to stop DOD, just buy a Ranger AFM delete plug in module 

Because the parts can still fail. Just because you disable it doesn't mean you deleted the system. Preventative maintenance.