1991 Silverado Radio Help Needed

Hello. 

This is my for post and I am in need of some help to determine my radio problem. 

When I turn the ignition on the radio station lights up and then it displays the time. 

However the station stays on 98.1 and the time never changes. Whenever I go to another feature button, that feature lights up but not respond when i attempt to adjust. 

Nothing on the clock or radio responds. 

All fuses are ok. This problem appeared out of nowhere. 

Please help. 

Thank you. 

Bill

• 1 month later...

Sounds like your radio is ready for the extra parts shelf if you decide to sell it lol. I installed a pioneer in my 92'. I found a dash kit on ebay to take up the big hole above the heater control and a install kit that came with a new center piece. Not sure what to call that thing, but it had two new vent holes and was cut out wider to accommodate the wider replacement unit and the wiring harness that plugs directly into the 3 wire connectors that down in the dash. It seriously takes like 30 mins to install from start to finish and costs less than $35 for the two items i mentioned. I can send links if you'd like.