Can I drive with P06DA? New oil pump, pressure good.

So I just did a cam and header swap in my L86, including a brand new GM oil pump from the dealer.  Since getting to back together it has been blowing the #50 fuse for O2 heater. I tried removing the O2’s and extensions and still popped the fuse on key ON.  Looking at the wiring schematic, the oil pressure solenoid, and EVAP purge are also on that fuse.  So I started with unplugging the solenoid wire from the timing cover, and no more blown fuse, but as soon as I plug it back in, pop!  
So my question is this, my oil pressure is good with the brand new pump, 60 at startup, 40 at idle, 40-60 when driving and warmed up, 5w30.  Is the solenoid critical to the engine running, or is it fine since it just defaults to higher oil pressure?  I really don’t feel like pulling the front of the engine and dropping the axle and steering rack again right now, if it’s something I can just attend to later on?

Edited by kgkern01

• kgkern01 changed the title to Can I drive with P06DA? New oil pump, pressure good.