Canada Bans Handguns

diyer2

43 minutes ago, Snowcamo said:

I admire your humor, Baught...

I think you missed the point of that post. It's to show what is taking place and where the future of gun control can lead. Canada straight up said no more. If they tried that in the USA 馃嚭馃嚫 it would lead to a flat fail.聽

See here in the 馃嚭馃嚫 folks have to be slowly lead down the trail blind. Can't have anyone tripping and wanting to take off the blinders...馃槖

Look at our history, then FastTrack to where we are now. Seriously man I totally know you have not paid any attention to all of what has transpired since the dems took office this go around. If you do and look the other way you are no better then the dem scum that's in the office.聽

Why would they allow hundreds of thousands of illegals into this country, let convicts out of jail and still speak of gun control? Ask yourself that? Seriously.

I could start a new thread, but I am most positive I'd get banned and or the thread would get deleted.聽

I haven't EVEN opened the can of Dem worms...

DW of Nascar had a saying blind obvious. Some people can鈥檛 see because they鈥檙e ate up with bitterness. Even our founding fathers had serious flaws. Thank God for their dedication. No one鈥檚 perfect. One thing with some people you can鈥檛 reason with they get into the weeds. Your right about politics they don鈥檛 like it here. You really don鈥檛 get anything resolved. Especially from people who are blind to the difference between now and just three years ago. There鈥檚 always spin. So tread lightly.聽

Edited by KARNUT
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KARNUT said:

DW of Nascar had a saying blind obvious. Some people can鈥檛 see because they鈥檙e ate up with bitterness. Even our founding fathers had serious flaws. Thank God for their dedication. No one鈥檚 perfect. One thing with some people you can鈥檛 reason with they get into the weeds. Your right about politics they don鈥檛 like it here. You really don鈥檛 get anything resolved. Especially from people who are blind to the difference between now and just three years ago. There鈥檚 always spin. So tread lightly.聽

I agree 100%.聽

Custom reminds me soo of myself A decade or so. I know there is no chance of him seeing other then what he has known to be true. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to try opening someone's mind to the obvious.聽

Trust I know the site owners mods don't do politics and hey rightfully so. Because...

Anyone hear about the recent- chase and PayPal < if you speak against dems your account will be frozen or seized ordeal? I know you just mentioned it. I figured I'd drop a couple names to goggle lol.

In regards to treading lightly... I got banned a long while back for standing up for another member! So I'll leave it at this.聽

Have an open mind free of all bias and what you have ever known. Call it a fresh start. It's hard to do so, but when you are facing an opponent is it not best to look at that encounter from all angles to insure your success?

May yall be blessed gents.馃

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snowcamo said:

I admire your humor, Baught...

I think you missed the point of that post. It's to show what is taking place and where the future of gun control can lead. Canada straight up said no more. If they tried that in the USA 馃嚭馃嚫 it would lead to a flat fail.聽

See here in the 馃嚭馃嚫 folks have to be slowly lead down the trail blind. Can't have anyone tripping and wanting to take off the blinders...馃槖

Look at our history, then FastTrack to where we are now. Seriously man I totally know you have not paid any attention to all of what has transpired since the dems took office this go around. If you do and look the other way you are no better then the dem scum that's in the office.聽

Why would they allow hundreds of thousands of illegals into this country, let convicts out of jail and still speak of gun control? Ask yourself that? Seriously.

I could start a new thread, but I am most positive I'd get banned and or the thread would get deleted.聽

I haven't EVEN opened the can of Dem worms...

Snow you seem like a kind man. Let's take this privately because I don't want to school you on US history publicly. Some of which you called out , I actually lived and fought for.聽 You aren't hearing or reading me well. PM and I will engage on our differences.聽 I have stated what I need to share.聽

Here's the deal ANY attempt to destroy the US constitution through lying, cheating, stealing, insurrection, kinetic warfare threats, intimidation, psyops,聽 etc will have me engaging ANYONE and any PARTY as hard as I am still able.聽

I can't walk well , urinate,聽 remember well sometimes, or not feel pain so intense it ruins my days and why is that???

Because I fought and suffered for said Constitution.聽 DEMS, GOP, Q, MAGA, Hare****inKrishna, Libertarians, Jonestown, whatever will not stop me verbally, digitally, physically, psychologically, whatever,......NEVER聽 stop me from defending the US constitution and what it stands for.聽

We can differ on opinion and ideas but thats a non sequitur.聽 I go to the Veterans Admin twice a week so I can function.

Lecture some other piss cutter about our history, our civics, our constitution, our wars, our system that is precious and must be defended constantly.聽

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, customboss said:

Snow you seem like a kind man.聽

Here's the deal ANY attempt to destroy the US constitution through lying, cheating, stealing, insurrection, kinetic warfare threats, intimidation, psyops,聽 etc will have me engaging ANYONE and any PARTY as hard as I am still able.聽

That I am. To this day I am old school in my ways. Straight cut. I may come off harsh at times, but I mean no ill intent.聽

The bold should have you pissed at the dem party as all of that is what they have and are doing. Can you not see that? I mean it literaly is has been going on since the moment they stepped into office.聽

I will just leave this be man. I do not wish to change your mind. I am only pointing out the obvious.聽

I soo wish the mods and site owners were open to a true free speech here. I would open a can of verifiable straight frome horses mouths thread that one can not overlook, ignore or roll eyes at.聽

Edited by Snowcamo