Husky Floor Liners vs Mats

deltron

I'm in a bit of a predicament here. I went out and bought some Husky floor mats for my truck the other day. I threw them in for a couple days, then I recieved the Husky floor liners, a totally different product, for a gift. I'm not sure which one I should keep, and I was hoping someone here would have some suggestions.

I havent opened the liners from their box yet, but they appear to have a much bigger 'lip' around the perimeter. This seems like it would be a bit of an annoyance when getting in and out of the truck. Also the mats seem to be a little thicker and more rugged.

The prices seem to be identical, but if anyone has any experience with either, or both, please share!

Thanks,

Del

Here's what I do...I had a set of rubber queen winter mats with the channels on them. I found that they allowed water to run off and onto the carpet due to the angles of the floor. So I got a set of the liners and use those up front in the winter. They hold the water/snow in, then I just jack the heat up to dry them up/or dump them. So I run those up front and the traditional channeled mats(squares) in the back- husky's wouldn't fit with the underseat toolbox and I don't have riders too often.

Summertime I break out the factory mats as the floor doesn't get too bad with them.

Here's what I do...I had a set of rubber queen winter mats with the channels on them. I found that they allowed water to run off and onto the carpet due to the angles of the floor. So I got a set of the liners and use those up front in the winter. They hold the water/snow in, then I just jack the heat up to dry them up/or dump them. So I run those up front and the traditional channeled mats(squares) in the back- husky's wouldn't fit with the underseat toolbox and I don't have riders too often.

Summertime I break out the factory mats as the floor doesn't get too bad with them.

:cheers:

Everytime I go out goose hunting or mud booging I throw the big a$$ huskeys in there to catch all the dirt and grime and muck, then I can put the factory's back in and give her that clean look when going to Church on Sundays :cheers::rolleyes:

Archived