Seats

Okay so i’m just wondering I have a 02 silverado 1500 hd crew cab. So the front seats are power aka the lumbar and switch to move back and forward, but i have the lever to move the back of the seat forward or backwards, there’s a like 04 avalanche at my local junkyard with some really nice leather seats that i want but they have the 3 buttons/switches on them while mine of course has the lever. So my question is would any of you know if i bought them seats and put them in would they work or are the wiring harnesses different or something because i feel like it would be different wiring? Thanks

Welcome to the Forum! I do not know for sure but I think the power wires are easily switched even if the connectors are different. The differences may be if the Tahoe has memory and the truck doesn't and the airbag sensor wiring. Shouldn't be too hard to figure it out. Let's see if anyone else knows more

12 hours ago, GarryBarry5 said:

Okay so i’m just wondering I have a 02 silverado 1500 hd crew cab. So the front seats are power aka the lumbar and switch to move back and forward, but i have the lever to move the back of the seat forward or backwards, there’s a like 04 avalanche at my local junkyard with some really nice leather seats that i want but they have the 3 buttons/switches on them while mine of course has the lever. So my question is would any of you know if i bought them seats and put them in would they work or are the wiring harnesses different or something because i feel like it would be different wiring? Thanks

You may want to go online to look at recovering options with the original seats. My 02 avalanche has perfect leather seats with the exception of the driver bottom. I found a cover for the bottom that’s looks good and matches. It’s actually better than some I’ve gotten redone. 

• Like 1