Fender Badge Clips

I color-matched the ‘23 duramax, including the fender badges.  One side I was able to retain the little white clips, but the d/s I need replacement clips.  Does anyone know the part number or where to get them.  The dealer is telling me I have to buy a replacement badge just for the clips.  Hope that’s not the case.  They’re the little white slide on style clips.  Thanks in advance.

4ED41081-240A-4E57-BDC3-0209BECDEFA1.jpeg

10 hours ago, swaptrex14 said:

I color-matched the ‘23 duramax, including the fender badges.  One side I was able to retain the little white clips, but the d/s I need replacement clips.  Does anyone know the part number or where to get them.  The dealer is telling me I have to buy a replacement badge just for the clips.  Hope that’s not the case.  They’re the little white slide on style clips.  Thanks in advance.

4ED41081-240A-4E57-BDC3-0209BECDEFA1.jpeg

For something like that I would stop at a body shop and see what they have or recommend where to go to get them.  I bet they can order them for you fairly inexpensive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...