Lost factory chimes with aftermarket stereo install

Hey all, wanted to see if you folks could shed some light on my audio install. 2022 sierra 1500 refresh, with the 13.4 widescreen, IOK system code, NON Bose. Got a breakout harness from gen5diy, works great. Running to an LC7i LOC, clarion EQ, then Hertz amp, then back to door speakers. All door and dash speakers swapped to kicker 4 ohm speakers. Added 12" Alpine S sub. Everything works correctly, except I've lost my door, seatbelt, signals and park gear factory chimes. Not sure how to get them back. They work for a brief moment before the Amp turns on, then they stop and done come back. 

Edited by Weestone

• 3 weeks later...

There are some other threads in here talking about the same issues. From what I have put together resistors need to be added to the dash speakers in order for the radio to know everything is okay and push the chimes through. 

• 7 months later...

Did you ever correct this issue? 

I’ve been trying to figure this out myself. I have a refreshed Silverado and currently have the problem. All Alpine door speakers are hooked up to an Alpine amp, and my kicker sub to its own kicker amp. 

My chimes cut off after like 4 seconds of turning the truck on. I’ve read that LLJ had a harness, but they’re not taking orders. And Gen5DIY has an “updated” breakout harness that doesn’t work. 

I’m going to try the resonator, hoping it works.