12 inch light bars with white DRL

I have a 2018 Sierra All-Terrain X with the sport bar. Right now I have a pair of 12 inch light bars, and they look good but thinking about replacing them with 12 inch light bars that have white DRL.

I have the light switch with buttons for both fog lights and off-road lights, wired in myself back when you could get them for cheap. My thought was to get another relay for the light bar DRL and have them run so when the fog lights are on, the light bar DRL are on. Where would the best location be to get that trigger, preferably under the hood so I don't have to run another wire from the switch?

Also, I have found the Rough Country light bar that has this feature (off-road light along with DRL), here: https://www.roughcountry.com/12-inch-led-light-bar-70912blkdrl.html

I can't seem to find many others, is there a specific search term I should be looking up or are there just not many of them out there yet? Looking for more affordable alternatives, but if that is all there is I'll have to bite the bullet.

Thanks for any help.