Purchase 2500 HD in Canada

15 hours ago, Capt Bob said:

I’ll agree with that. My 2003 had 298K on trade but did have the injectors changed and the hydro boost tended to leak on my boots. As for the bed liner well….had Line X on both the 97 and the 2003. Really liked the factory coat on the 2018 and hope it holds up as well on the 24. Time will tell.

Add in the Texas edition of the All star edition to an LT and youve got a heavily optioned truck for not much more. To me its short money, I wouldnt consider an LT without one of those 2 packages. heated seats, telescoping steering, dual climate control, power seats, all the things my wife tells me I want on the truck 😎

8 hours ago, 64BAwagon said:

Add in the Texas edition of the All star edition to an LT and youve got a heavily optioned truck for not much more. To me its short money, I wouldnt consider an LT without one of those 2 packages. heated seats, telescoping steering, dual climate control, power seats, all the things my wife tells me I want on the truck 😎

I ended up with most. Don’t have the power seat on the passenger side but ended up with everything else.