2002 C3 ?

Does anyone know when the GMC computers will be uploaded with the new model info. I have heard 1) C3 is dead for the 2002 year 2) It will continue unchanged except called siera denali 3) it will continue with a 20 hp boost.

I  figure is it is on the new order info it's going to be around. I have got offered a pewter 2001 for .45. I'm trying to decide hold out and wait or if it is axed go ahead. I don't think it will ge cancel be of the ford lightning and Lincolns Blackwood and it's the closest thing GM  has to either but you never know.

The way GM has been advertising them heavily here the past few weeks I assume they are already making them, could be wrong.  Maybe the news forum has a deal on it.  

I don't think the C3 is going anywhere anytime soon.  I see it being more popular than the Avalanche.

Quote: from billybeer on 7:56 pm on June 15, 2001

I have got offered a pewter 2001 for .45.

You were offered one for under ?k??  I've seen 4 on various lots and they're in the ?k-?k range.

I'd have to agree with Jpshostr -- considering that GMC is trying to build its own separate image from Chevy, I think the C3 will be in the lineup for quite some time.

It'd be cool if they expanded the C3 offering to include regular and crew cab options. That CX concept was awesome!

(Edited by Chuggernaut at 1:31 am on June 16, 2001)

Chuggernaut,

Yep under ?,000 with them keeping the ? rebate. They sticker for 39,000 and that offer is less than invoice. Maybe the 2002 are coming real soon? When I went in person The best they offered me was 36,000. I tried the gmpower buy on their web site and asked the local dealers what their best price was and that was the best I got. They have 4 or more in stock on all 4 of the local GMC lots. Capital GMC in Baton Rouge was the best price with two green, two black and two pewter in stock.

I think I'm going to take the gamble and wait. Maybe the 2002 won't have the 6 litter problems I have been reading about on pickuptruck.com. and more important the extra 20 hp. Some people are waiting for pistons and some are having to have there engine decarboneed every 10,000 miles.

Archived