2006 3500

Here is a link that will give you the new options.

http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/domestic/...nID=1&year=2006

I am not sure as to when you can order for sure. I want to say August or around there, but I am not possitive.

William

Cool browsing, spend about 15 minutes at that link...

Hey, here's a cool new color for 2006:

06ctsil25hd46wa928l.jpg

Does any one know when you can order a 2006 gmc 3500

There is "order" and there is "order". Depending on dealers, you can probably place an order right now but I doubt it can be entered into the ordering system since they are still building 05s for a few more weeks.

My 05 was a rollover from 04; through a small fortunate snafu my 04 order got in too late and I ended up with an 05. It was one of the first ones to be built, sometime in late July; showed up at the dealer in early-mid August. At that time, the 05s were hidden in the back of the lot since they had plenty of 04s to peddle.

Did anyone else notice the "VortecMax" Performance Package thats available on the 1/2 ton 4WD ext.cab-short-bed or the 1/2 ton 4WD crew-cab?

Its RPO Code "NHT" (Enhanced Towing Performance Pkg.) that gives you the "LQ9" High-Output 6 Liter and an "M70" "SuperDuty" 4-spd. Automatic Transmission,4.10 locking diff. and "ZX3" Ride control suspension

It sounds awesome! :seeya:

Did anyone else notice the "VortecMax" Performance Package thats available on the 1/2 ton 4WD ext.cab-short-bed or the 1/2 ton 4WD crew-cab?

Its RPO Code "NHT" (Enhanced Towing Performance Pkg.) that gives you the "LQ9" High-Output 6 Liter and an "M70" "SuperDuty" 4-spd. Automatic Transmission,4.10 locking diff. and "ZX3" Ride control suspension

It sounds awesome! :seeya:

How much Horspower and Torque??????????

It sounds awesome! :chevy:

How much Horspower and Torque??????????

Sorry,I left out the most important part of information :seeya:

345HP @ 5200 RPM

380LB.FT.of Torque @ 4000 RPM

Archived